History of the Town of Sutton, Massachusetts, From 1704 to 1876; Including Grafton Until 1735; Millbury Until 1813; and Parts of Northbridge, Upton and Auburn. Rev. William A. A. M. Benedict, Rev. Hiram A. Tracy.

History of the Town of Sutton, Massachusetts, From 1704 to 1876; Including Grafton Until 1735; Millbury Until 1813; and Parts of Northbridge, Upton and Auburn

Worcester: Sanford & Company, 1878.

First Edition. Hardcover. Small quarto. 837 pages. Frontispiece engraving of Rev. Benedict. Illustrated. Former institutional copy from the Long Island Historical Society with bookplate on the front paste down and blind embossed circle stamp on the title page and page 837. A few pencil numbers written on the verso of the title page and following page. Front hinge is cracked. The right front flyleaf, frontispiece, title page, pages 7 and 8 are detached. Light edge chipping to pages 7 and 8. Light edge wear to the cloth head and base of the spine. Interior contents clean. Fair. Item #24860

Price: $100.00