Agnes Scott College Bulletin Views [Decatur, Georgia]: Agnes Scott College, n.d.
Wraps. Oblong string tied soft cover. Wraps. Title on the front cover. Foxing to the front and rear wraps. Internal views are in very good condition. Contents contain 37 black and white photographs of the campus, school buildings, landscapes, May Day Processional, President's Home, Hockey team, etc. Agnes Scott College was founded in 1889 as Decatur Female Seminary by Presbyterian minister Frank H. Gaines. In 1890. It was later named Agnes Scott College for the mother of the primary contributor to the school, Col. George Washington Scott. It is primarily a Woman's College today. This publication appears to be from the early 1900's. Good. Item #15681